MP3FLY abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws.
As part of our response, we will act appropriately to remove or disable access to content under our control that infringes the copyright rights of others.
MP3FLY does not control content hosted on third party websites, and cannot remove content from sites that it does not own or control. If you are the copyright owner of content hosted on a third party site, and you have not authorized the use of your content, please contact the administrator of that website directly to have the content removed.
If you believe that content available by means of MP3FLY software (as defined in our EULA) infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by providing a written notice ("Infringement Notice") containing the information described below.
Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content available through MP3FLY software infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
To file a notice of infringing content, please provide a notification containing the following details:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works (for example: title, author, any registration or tracking number);
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Your contact information so that we can contact you (for example, your address, telephone number, email address);
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send your Infringement Notice by email to @Gmail.Com